Iwatsu WeLink provides the most convenient and cost effective multiple-party business conferencing solution on the market today. Available 24/7, easily accessible by voice dial. Iwatsu WeLink is the go-to resource for conference calls with up to 24-parties.
WeLink is a SIP-based conference server specifically designed for the Iwatsu Enterprise Suite. With WeLink, on demand conference calls may be started any time or scheduled in advance using a calendar program such as Microsoft Outlook. At the scheduled time internal callers dial a 4-digit telephone number and enter the access code to join. Outside callers simply dial a predefined number and enter the access code to join.
- Conference Calling - Up to 24 parties in a single conference.
- Secure and Confidential Conference Calls
- Simplified Access - WeLink has no need to manually start a conference. Participants simply dial in and follow the spoken prompts.
- Flexible announcing - Iwatsu WeLink can announce each participant as they join the call.
- Conference Reports - The conference organizer receives a report containing the date, time stamp and caller ID of each participant in the call.
- Optional Recording - Iwatsu WeLink can record conference calls manually or automatically.
- Flexible Connections - Participants connect to Iwatsu WeLink through multiple devices and interfaces, anywhere in the world.